Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, December 18


Yawn, yawn, yawn.

Here you go <<:3) this is for you!

Hahaha.
I have nothing to say also.

Will I ever understand?
Hmm.

Please take away anything edible from my sight because I'm currently in Upset Mode and binge eating like crazy.

CAN WE PLEASE GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING TONIGHT PEOPLE!?

And wow, some people amaze me plentiful.
To the point where... nothing colourful enough fits the description.

My future career path: "Hello specs slut, how may I help you today?"
Hahahaha.
---

van-van*nanchallee .:: d'oh! ::. says:
just call 1300-SLAVE and press 1 for Leona


Call me, call-all me-eee..
---

Attention all rnb, reggae and retro lovers! (Or simply those who are just fans of my favourite mr. ashley's mixtapes):

Here's a link to all of Melbourne Dj Ashley's work! Be sure to click on it regularly to download his sessions and new mixes:

CLICK!

Link will be added permanently to the left as well so be sure to visit it often!
---

So the mother is leaving today and the past few days have been nothing less of gorging endlessly on (good) food and snacks; all the pounds I hope to shed have now piled on even more around my waist. Great.

One more thing: will all my friends please come online more often and blog more because as of today, I will have no life. (!!)

I'm going to eat my krispy kremes, wang wang biscuits, kinder bueno, and sour warheads... all at one shot.

Life is good.

P.S: I just found out from my mum that instead of having a confirmed flight on jan 11th, I actually don't have a flight at all. I'm just on waiting list from today onwards till they get me one. Oh joy!

P.P.S: WHO WANTS TO BUY ME A TICKET HOME?! I INCLUDE A PRETTY GOOD PACKAGE DEAL WITH IT!

edit: Whoa, pissed off. If the idea of "sure can get flight one lah!" means me standing by at the airport everyday with my luggage waiting for a flight, that's very bloody ridiculous.

Don't make promises you can't keep, lady!
---

Last night was rewatching Sliding Doors and finding the most interesting quotes coming from that show; and so now I present:

Lydia:
"I'm trying to be your girlfriend Gerry! I'm trying to win you back! I'm standing on the platform at Limbo Central with my heart and soul packed in my suitcase waiting for the Gerry Fucking Express to roll in and tell me that my ticket is still valid and that I may reboard the train. Only the station announcer keeps coming on and telling me that my train has been delayed as the driver has suffered a major panic attack in Indecision City, "We suggest you take the bus"! That's what I have been trying to do, you cripple!"

Helen:
"Tell me, do you love her? No, wait, don't tell me, I'm not interested. No.. actually, I am.. tell me cause I need to know how much of a mug I am."

(Told you I was bored)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New